Supported firmware versions: iOS 9.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2.
Supported iOS devices: iPhone 6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4s, iPad 4/3/2, iPad mini 4/3/2/1, iPad Air 2/1 and iPod touch 5/6.
- Backup all of your data to either iTunes or iCloud.
- If you have upgraded to any version of iOS 9 from an OTA (Over-The-Air) update system, make sure you first restore to a fresh version of iOS 9.0.2 from iTunes. Not doing this will likely result in jailbreak failing on your device. You can get iOS 9.0.2 from here: Download iOS 9.0.2 Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch [IPSW].
- Access to Windows as Pangu 9 is currently available for Windows only.
- Latest version of iTunes installed.
Ready? Lets do this!
How to jailbreak iOS 9.0.2:
Step 1: First up, turn off Find My iPhone on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Simply navigate to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and turn off ‘Find My iPhone’.
Step 2: Turn off Passcode and Touch ID unlock. To do this, simply navigate to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and then tap on ‘Turn Passcode Off’.
Step 3: Switch on Airplane Mode from Settings.
Step 4: Download Pangu 9 for Windows from here: Download Pangu 9 iOS 9 – 9.0.2 Jailbreak For iPhone 6s, Plus, 6, 5s, iPad And More.
Step 5: Connect your device to your computer and launch Pangu 9.
Step 6: Now click on Start button in the center for the jailbreak to begin.
Step 7: You will now get another window, tap on ‘Already backup’ to continue.
Step 8: During the jailbreak process, you will notice two apps appear on the Home screen, one named Pangu and another named WWDC. Your device will automatically reboot after which the tool will ask you to unlock your device and turn on Airplane Mode again.
Step 9: Once you turn on the Airplane Mode again, you will notice the tool will continue the jailbreaking process.
Step 10: After a short while, it will ask you to run the Pangu app from the Home screen. Do it and give access to Photos app when prompted to.
Step 11: After a short while, the jailbreak will complete and you will get the message “Jailbreak completed” on the tool. You can now safely close the Pangu app on Windows. Your device will now restart after which you will find Cydia on the Home screen.
That’s it. Jailbreak is done.
Here’s Cydia running on iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2:
* Installing IntelMobi:
- Open www.intelmobi.com
- Go to Download Section and click on click here at Open Cydia Title
- Add our private repo
- Search for IntelMobi, Download IntelMobi iOS 6 - iOS 9
- Install and Open, Sign in then Activate